Wednesday, February 15, 2023

I'm back

 It has been a while since I have made a post here and as the title suggests, I'm back.

In the book The Artist's Way, Julia Cameron suggests that we start each day with writing 3 pages. I started a habit four years ago of writing in a book I call my Book of Awesome that best thing that happened the day before. Now I must admit I miss ten or fifteen entries a year but I have been very consistent. I woke up yesterday with the thought of adding this to my website and writing in it every day since I have so much going on.

What's going on you wonder?

This year I call my 1331 plan.

I have 1 show in production.

I have 3 shows in pre production.

I have 3 shows I am actively pitching.

I have 1 show I am writing.

Before covid, we had two shows we had shot. Aye La View (prononced I Love You) a show about the views of the cities we were in and I H8 My City. A show staring Paula Beck Williams as Mable and myself as Preston Throckmorton. We would sit in traffic for a couple hours and look for stupid people. 



Netfilx was open to season 1 of  Ays La but they lost interest after Covid shut down all travel. Youtube was looking at I H8 My City but they closed their production unit. Since we had all this data we are resuacting I H8 My City and will be releasing it on Tic Tok and other short social metverses. It is in preproductin now.


I will be shooting the 3rd season of The Underground Gosple Show starting mid March. A new game show called Cash Evator, and the 3rd season of I H8 My City. In May.

Okay enough for now I have to get on to my next vital priority. 

Talk soon y'all.



No comments:

Post a Comment