Saturday, February 25, 2023

Rain Rain. Bub Bye.

 I am pretty excited right now. I am leaving tomorrow to drive back to Nashville for 10 days.

I am shooting a Pilot with my GF and starting to record Season 3 of The Underground Gospel Show.

I will go to church and head out after the first service. I am going to go through Phoenix AZ. then cut up to Gallup NM.

There is a ton of snow and the 15 is closed so I am going South before heading East. There are Costco's in Phoenix and Albuquerque so I'll be able to get tier 1 gas. Then it's cheap gas from Texas to Tennessee.

I have so many great books to listen to on the way out there. I was walking by the library computer and I saw a recommendation for Julie Soloman's book. Get Everything You Want. Now I am not much for clickbait but I downloaded it and have been listening for the past couple of days. Last night she started talking about her website. PitchItPerfect.net. Of course, I started laughing out loud. The number one skill I am developing this year is Pitching. Pitching is what you have to do after you write a screenplay. Somehow my inner librarian knew that I needed to her what she had to say about the subject.

I am getting a lot out of it and can't wait to develop a killer Origin Story and Pitch for each of my shows.

I have also been compiling a list of Creative and Development Execs using IMDbPro. People I am going to call to set meetings before I return to LA in a couple weeks.

Anyways back to my list of Vital Priorities to get done today before I leave. 

Anything you would like t see me cover on The Underground Gospel Show? Drop me a line. 




No comments:

Post a Comment