Thursday, December 3, 2015

Here's a little something, something all terrorist should know.

I know you hear a lot about the terrible great power of the USA. I know we have this huge Armed Force that you think you are circumventing by going into safe and gun free zones and shooting innocent people. But you should know something about one of these people of the USA.

I for one was raised on Rambo, Terminator and Bruce Willis movies, I have watched my 18 year old countrymen storm the beaches of Normandy, and throw themselves on grenades to protect others. Heck I have even seen a 9 year old girl defend her family from dinosaurs.  

So before you leave your dirt road, broke ass truck, country where you eat skinny ass goats and nasty ass figs. By the way I have seen your women I know why you make them wear covers on their faces. Have you ever realized that the reason you have 70 virgins even after 1000 years in heaven is because you ARE dickless. That some of us American Infidels will not be running for a safe zone. We will be looking for something to clock your ass with, stab you in the eyes with, or just run over your ass in our well maintained SUV’s.


Just in case you haven’t realized this either. YOU ALWAYS DIE… You have a 0 percent survival rate. Welcome to the home of Toby Keith were we have a boot for your dumb uneducated cowardly ass!!! 

Oh and don't worry about finding me. There are 350,000,000 of us that will find you. Please notice 0% survival rate above.

No comments:

Post a Comment